[GRASSGUI] independent map displays broken

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Apr 12 12:07:17 EDT 2007

I just discovered that somehow and somewhen, we managed to break the
independent mapdisplays and layer trees. Now any added layer is displayed on
all open map displays OR when you try to add a new layer, it only goes onto
one map display/layer tree, no matter which is selected. Somehow we¹re not
tracking the instantiation of map displays and layer trees correctly now. I
don¹t know when this happened. I¹m going to be fairly tied up for the next
couple days, but may someone else can look into this.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213