[GRASSGUI] more on dockable map displays

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Jun 7 00:16:20 EDT 2007

I found out why I¹m having trouble managing the map display with AUI. At
least on my Mac, trying to manage a wx.Frame gives the weird results I
reported, but managing a wx.Window is fine. Apparently managing other kinds
of windows is OK too (wx.TextCtrl, wx.NoteBook, wx.ToolBar). I don¹t know if
this is a bug or not. I¹ll report it on the wxPython bug list and see what
comes of it.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University