[GRASSGUI] Re: managing layer and properties

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Mar 20 11:18:28 EDT 2007

AFAICT, it works fine. Try it out.

Once we have worked out how to get information from an autogenerated panel
back into the layer manager for processing, I'm thinking about replacing the
select map control (which will be redundant) with a transparency control.

Michael

On 3/20/07 8:05 AM, "Jachym Cepicky" <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just to be sure: current status of AddComandLayer is sufficien for
> you? Anything to be added/removed/enhanced?

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671