[GRASSGUI] Re: what are icons for?

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 06:42:41 EDT 2007

Hi,
I used dots, because some files in "images" directory had dots. I have
nothing agains underlines.

The icons are set for each type of window (mapdisplay, gismanager,
menuform now; georectifier, orthophoto, ... in the future). You see
the icons:
1) when you are switching using alt+tab keys
2) when the windows are minimalized

you can fast switch between the winodows using keyboard, the
orientation is _much_ easier..

jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky