[GRASSGUI] Re: missing items in manual pages

Daniel Calvelo dca.gis at gmail.com
Sat May 5 04:33:56 EDT 2007

Hi Michael.

Indeed, those sections, which describe the options are skipped on
purpose. I borrowed the idea from QGIS. The rationale AFAICT is that,
since you already have description and options list in the other tabs,
it would be redundant.

Coming to think about it, it's true that in QGIS the idea is not to
give access to raw commands but simplified versions thereof, so it is
debatable whether the full options listing should appear in the man
page.

I can put it back, of course, but some opinions and arguments might
come in handy.

Daniel.

--
-- Daniel Calvelo Aros