[GRASSGUI] wxgrass wishes

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed May 30 10:34:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

from time to time I try wxgrass. Amazing progress!

Two wishes I have:
- the list of maps isn't in alphabetical order
  (this would be helpful..)
- would it be possible to optionally merge the two
  main wxgrass windows into a single one? I have my
  screen all cluttered with windows - it would be
  way easier to have them in one. I ask optionally,
  since other folks may think differently

Keep up the good work,
Markus

--
Markus Neteler  <neteler itc it>  http://mpa.itc.it/markus/
FBK-irst -  Centro per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica