[GRASS-GUI] Question regarding GUI Scrits frame

Jenny Turner jennyturner1980 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 10:22:32 EST 2010

Greetings

I'm new at GRASS and I have been developing a few scripts toGRASS but I have
afewquestions regarding  Scripts wxpython frame (the one defined by
%MODULE):
- I want usersto input a value in an OPTION regarding a parameter (e.g. a
string or a number). ==> This is EASY. But, I also want to compute the
input, automatically, before I run my scritpt, in order to provide a list of
possible values in other OPTION
e.g. in option "Parameter" the users put a value (e.g. Vegetation).
Automatically a small processa is run in order to provide a list of possible
values for Option "value". And then, users will be able to choose "Values"
options that is e.g. 100,10, 0etc". Only after this values were inserted is
possible to run the script.
This seems complex but my question is: is it possible to run a function,
while I'm inserting values in scripts, and all this before I run the script?

Best tregagrds
Jenny