[GRASS-GUI] Histogram is black/dark in GRASS when you change the projection or co-ordinates

prashant prashantkokate5 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:50:17 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying hard to display the histogram in wxPython GUI. It does display
the histogram when I keep the projection undefined. But, as projection
changed to British National Grid (this is what it should be), histogram
comes out a total dark box even though image is totally perfect with true
colour in the Display window.

Near-infrared band of SPOT also has the same issue when define a projection,
but rest of two bands are perfect.

I badly need to display the histogram when I define the projection of the
images.
I would be grateful if anyone can help me out in this issue.

Thanks
Prashant