[GRASS-PSC] Request: CVS Write Access to Serena Pallecchi

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 15:34:39 EST 2006

Thanks. I searched old mails for 20 minutes and didn't find
yours not Michaels. We need some better organization and
try to avoid thread change. In this particular discussion some
+1's weren't clearly indicated (Serena/legal/chair motion). We'll
do better in future.

Current state:

 * Brad +1
 * Dylan +1
 * Hamish
 * Helena +1
 * Maciej +1
 * Markus: +1
 * Massimiliano
 * Michael +1
 * Paul
 * Scott: +1

Let's close the voting on 11 December, UK midnight :-)
The quorum is already reached, only a -1/veto can still
block it.

Markus

Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://www.osgeo.org/