[GRASS-PSC] Request: CVS Write Access to Serena Pallecchi

Paul Kelly paul at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Wed Dec 27 06:49:17 EST 2006

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006, Massimiliano Cannata wrote:

> I thought I had already voted...
> anyway +1 for me too...
> so now should be:
>
> * Brad +1
> * Dylan +1
> * Hamish +1
> * Helena +1
> * Maciej +1
> * Markus: +1
> * Massimiliano +1
> * Michael +1
> * Paul NA
> * Scott: +1
>
> What about Paul? is missing or just forgotten in counting???

Ha ha no I kind of abstained from voting in protest at the unwieldy voting
system ;) and also not being sure what the vote actually meant. But I
think Markus's words below (about confirming subscription to the legal
issues and submitting guidelines - both of which we as the PSC must
continuously review and improve) summarise what it means quite nicely. And
even in my proposed revision of RFC 1 I wrote that granting CVS access
must be voted on. So my concerns are all sorted out there; nothing to
worry about!

Paul