[GRASS-PSC] Request: CVS Write Access to Serena Pallecchi

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Mon Nov 27 05:12:09 EST 2006

Looks good.  My only comment is to provide a physical address that is
associated with GRASS.  This is probably required for legality, but
specifically to allow copyright holders to remove themselves as stated
in the new documents.

I would suggest that the address correspond to the PSC lead.

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                    KB8UYR/6
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785