[GRASS-PSC] grassflyer and more

Malte Halbey-Martin malte at perlomat.de
Tue Apr 10 15:52:01 EDT 2007

Hi GRASS- PSC,

after a week off I have still some free days when I can do some GRASS
promo work before I start my new Job.

So today I finished the GRASS flyer (some proof reading, new Image;
available here):

http://www.geog.fu-berlin.de/~malte/grassflyer.pdf

and found a print shop where I can print 5000 and got some funding. If
it's okay for you, I will start the printing progress (I have to find a
way how we can spread the flyer, but that's another issue).

This leads me to another issue.

I'm not quite aware when I have to clear my work as a "pr manager" with
the PSC. E.g. I revised the GRASS description for the OSGeo page but I
don't know if I should let the psc nod it through or if I should just do
it. In other words: How far does my sphere of competence range? Or am I
too picky?

Cheers

The recreated Malte