[GRASS-PSC] Proposing GRASS for graduation, last call for complaints

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Tue Apr 10 19:14:30 EDT 2007

Hello GRASS PSC,
congratulations on confirming RFC1! I just updated the Wiki so that it
looks the same as the RFC in the CVS. You should consider to either
protect this Wiki page from further changes (Wiki sysops can do that) or
remove all the content and only leave the link to the CVS version at the
top of the page.
http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/RFC1

On the GRASS incubation progress list:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/GRASS_Incubation_Progress
this was the last item beside checking the last source code modules for
license references. I saw that Markus has been busy working there but have
not been following closely enough to know what the status of the code
currently is. Markus, if you could let me know this would be very helpful.
Updating:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/GRASS_Provenance_Review#TODO
is all we need. Once we are done with that I do not see any more obstacles
in proposing GRASS for graduation.

The Iccubation Committee list has also been silent which I interpret as
being d'accord on everything (and if anybody feels like complaining now
she will have fun with me).

I want to let things rest for maybe another week or two and then propose
GRASS for graduation.

If you (anybody) sees anything that might develop into a problem or if you
have questions please let me know.

I am taking a few days off and will be back online Monday next week.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--
Arnulf Christl