[GRASS-PSC] Re: [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G07 Banner Ads

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 04:04:45 EST 2007

Michael,

it was just about a banner ad for the upcoming FOSS4G conference.
We (the grass.itc.it site + mirrors) can again support it and put the
banner onto the principal page as we did for the FOSS4G2006 conference.
It was this banner:
http://grass.itc.it/images/foss4g_banner.gif

Something like this will be created for FOSS4G2007.

Markus

On 1/16/07, Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu> wrote:
> Perhaps I missed a post. I don't quite follow what is being asked. Sorry.
>
> Michael
>

> On 1/15/07 3:04 PM, "Markus Neteler" <neteler.osgeo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Paul, Helena,
> >
> > absolutely. And our stats are also nice :)
> > http://grass.itc.it/webalizer/
> > plus 25 mirrors.
> >
> > We did the banner as well for the last conference.
> >
> > Markus
> >
> > On 1/10/07, Helena Mitasova <hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu> wrote:
> >> Paul,
> >>
> >> I am pretty sure that we can put the banner on the GRASS web site -
> >> we can post it there as soon
> >> as you have it ready and then include notification about deadlines in
> >> the news and on mailing lists.
> >> I can discuss this with PSC and get some official approval.
> >>
> >> Helena

> Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
> Arizona State University
>
> phone: 480-965-6213