[GRASS-PSC] Request for commit access to CVS

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 06:22:32 EDT 2007

On 6/3/07, Paulo Marcondes <pmarc.debian at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2007/6/2, Markus Neteler <neteler.osgeo at gmail.com>:
> > Hello Paulo
>

> > With 9 from 10 votes collected and all positive, I declare the motion
> > carried. Welcome, Paulo, to GRASS-CVS.
>
> Thanks, people.
> Obviously, I read and agree to RFC2 [1].
>
> Shall I add my name to any other file than *pt_br.po?

Currently not. We'll add you once your login name is defined
to contributors.csv.

I have just created another file translators.csv which lists the
translators. It needs to be completed/verified. Currently
wc -l translators.csv
35 translators.csv

Not bad!

> > Please follow the rules outlined in
> > http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Requesting_CVS_write_access
> > -> Setting up CVS write access
>
> Hmm...

Please indicate if things are unclear so that we can improve this
procedure.

> > Please let us know in case of problems.
> > Happy translating,
>
> Well, right now I am in a course, out of home, out of office.
> So, I am not using my own machine, so if I provide a key,
> will this cause any problem when I get back to home, and to my own machine?
> (I figure I'll have to send the machine's key)

AFAIK this is your personal keyset which you would carry around.

> Also, I can't figure my
> IP, since I am in a flat, under a NAT'ed (probably dynamic IP) dsl.

It should be possible to define a range or even omit that. Please
check these details with Bernhard, our CVS admin. He'll contact you
soon.

Markus