[GRASS-PSC] RFC1 vote reminder

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Thu Mar 29 19:16:22 EDT 2007

I would say yes as it's already been addressed peripherally[1].  The old
vote is no longer relevant.  Maybe it should go into the RFC?  I still
need to review the changes, but the quoted text below is very
encouraging.  I've been away for about a week and have much to catch up
on.

I also don't think it's a good idea to vote for an unratified RFC before
the changes are committed.  Commit first, then vote to avoid any
potential confusion in wording.  Once the it is ratified, then only
changes need be voted on (before commit?), not the entire document.

[1] http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/grass-psc/2007-March/000232.html

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                    KB8UYR/6
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785