[GRASS-PSC] commit access motion - now or once we move to SVN?

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 02:05:20 EST 2007

I am all for it, but I expect the migration to SVN be started next week
if all technical problems are solved. Currently I am not in sync with Martin
about these details. He always waits for feedback from GRASS developers
about the migration.

Greetings from Nippon,
Markus

On Nov 9, 2007 7:26 PM, Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu> wrote:
> I am in favor of it wherever it makes most sense from a logistical point of
> view.
>
> Michael
>

> On 11/9/07 9:36 AM, "Maciej Sieczka" <tutey at o2.pl> wrote:
>
> > Dear All,
> >
> > Eric Patton has been doing a good job improving GRASS
> > documentation by providing patches and maintaining a
> > dedicated WIKI page. In communication off-list Eric and I
> > aggreed that granting him write access to GRASS code
> > repository would smooth out the doc updating process. What
> > does the GRASS team think about it?
> >
> > This is not an official motion for votes yet. As migration
> > to SVN at OSGEO is planned, I wanted to ask first if such a
> > motion makes sense at the moment, or should it wait until we
> > move to SVN. Opinions?
> >
> > Maciek

> Director of Graduate Studies
> Center for Social Dynamics and Complexity
> Arizona State University
>
> phone: 480-965-6213
> fax: 480-965-7671

Open Source Geospatial Foundation