[GRASS-PSC] motion: commit access for Eric Patton [was: commit access motion - now or once we move to SVN?]

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Thu Nov 15 13:16:53 EST 2007

Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi Maciej,
>
> do you want to make it a motion? I guess that Eric would like
> to start...

OK. This is an official call for votes on granting Eric
Patton commit access to GRASS source code repository.

Eric has been doing a good job improving GRASS documentation
by providing patches and maintaining a dedicated WIKI page.
In communication off-list Eric and I aggreed that granting
him write access to GRASS code repository would smooth out
the doc updating process.

+1 from me.

Maciek