[GRASS-PSC] GRASS infrastructure migration plan

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 12:08:35 EST 2007

Dear PSC,

(for your information)

after the (I think successful) emergency migration of the mailing lists
to OSGeo, I have set up a migration plan for the further steps:

 http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/GRASS_Migration_to_OSGeo

The itc.it domain seems to be back but I prefer to rely on OSGeo
(which is eventually the home of GRASS).
BTW: I have registered http://www.grass-gis.org which now points
to the new OSGeo GRASS site http://grass.osgeo.org

Hope this all makes sense to you. Consolidating the infrastructure
in a single place should be a plus also for the users.

Markus

PS: some subscribers stats of selected lists:
 grass-announce 204 members
 grass-dev          475 members
 grass-user         984 members  <- let's hit 1000 soon :)
 grass-windows   552 members