[GRASS-PSC] Re: motion: commit access for Eric Patton [was: commit access motion - now or once we move to SVN?]

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Nov 24 06:17:03 EST 2007

On Nov 24, 2007 11:56 AM, Maciej Sieczka <tutey at o2.pl> wrote:
> Markus Neteler wrote:
> > Not yet (but hopefully soon):
>
> I've been away and busy for a while. Sorry for the delay.
>
> Motion for granting Eric CVS write access passed with votes
> from Helena, Massimiliano, Markus, Scott, Dylan, Hamish,
> Michael and me.
>
> Eric, please follow the instructions at [1]. Welcome and all
> good luck!

Congratulations and welcome, Eric!

> > The motion was AFAIK missing the vote closure date.
>
> The only document regarding voting proceduure I know of is
> RFC 3 [2], and it does not mention vote closure date issue.
> Should it?

Yes. For now as good practice, in future coded in the RFC.

> BTW - the RFC 3 is not accepted yet.

once the migration is done (next week?), we can work on things
like this. In this regard I also think that it might be useless to
request CVS access now since we have to do it again next
week or so for the SVN.