[GRASS-PSC] GRASS 7 Migration from CVS to SVN - GForge trackers fork

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Wed Oct 3 02:48:03 EDT 2007

Markus Neteler wrote:
> On 10/2/07, Maciej Sieczka <tutey at o2.pl> wrote:
>> Maciej Sieczka wrote:

>>> The oustanding issue hampering the info flow is the
>>> inability to CC from the GForge tracker

>> I forgot to add that this can be workedaround by enabling
>> *all* messages posted from the GForge trackers web form to
>> be forwarded to GRASS dev list. Currently it is disabled
>> (only the initial report is forwarded) as I was told this
>> would be not welcome on such a high-traffic list. Now I'm
>> thinking that maybe the extra traffic is worth it, when the
>> stake is a better info flow? Please let me know what you think.

> I think that the problem is the opposite:
> grass-dev -> GForge doesn't work so that list follow-ups are lost.

As I have written in my previous post, it was suggested by
Intevation that email reply to GForge trackers could be
enabled. See the latest message on [1]. If this is done and
I also switch on forwarding all messages entered to GForge
trackers via the web form, information flow is saved.

> This worked for RT well (beside the spam which wasn't caught
> at RT while I manage to catch it entering grass-dev again, so
> it's a matter of using a good spam filter - see old discussions).

[1]http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=85&group_id=1&atid=162

Maciek