[GRASS-PSC] Re: [GRASS-dev] GRASS 7 Migration from CVS to SVN

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Tue Oct 9 13:38:19 EDT 2007

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> On 10/1/07, Hamish <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> What support software to use seems to be a totally separate issue from
>> where to host things, as Intevation seems to be happy to provide what we
>> ask for as best they can, and I guess (but don't know) that the OSGeo
>> admins would be supportive too.

> By default OSGeo SAC provides Trac+Subversion.

Does anybody know if OSGEO's Trac setup allows for replying
to tracker by email?

Would that work? :

1. a GRASS bug is reported to Trac
2. notification is forwarded to GRASS dev list
3. a developer replies via email including Trac's email
address and GRASS dev ML email address
4. the email is stored in the given Trac ticket

I'm asking this because the lack of such funtionality seems
the biggest problem with GRASS GForge trackers.

Maciek