[GRASS-PSC] Motion: migrate to SVN/trac on OSGeo infrastructure

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Tue Oct 16 03:46:34 EDT 2007

+ 1 for SVN & Trac on OSGeo server.

- I wish to thanks to Intevation for all these years of perfect service.
- The OSGeo solution seems to me in accordance with respect to the
collaborative growth of OSGeo.
- I consider both SVN and Trac excellent solutions.

Massimiliano

Markus Neteler wrote:
> Fellow PSC members,
>
> after long discussions, according to our (yet proposed) rules
> of voting [1], I motion that the GRASS CVS server be migrated
> into SVN server on OSGeo infrastructure as well as the bug tracker
> be migrated to Trac on OSGeo infrastructure.
>
> Rationale and background information to compare the current
> solution to the proposed solution:
>  http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/SVN_hosting
>
> Vote closure:
>  Sunday, 21 October 2007, 23:59 UTC.
>
> I'll collate votes and present the result to the PSC (with cc to the
> grass-dev list) on Monday, Oct. 22th 2007.
>
> Best regards,
> Markus
>
> [1] http://mpa.itc.it/markus/grass63progman/rfc/rfc3_psc.html

Dr. Massimiliano Cannata
Environmental & Geomatic Engineer

Institute of Earth Scences - SUPSI
Trevano, C.P. 72, CH-6952 Canobbio, SWITZERLAND

Tel:    +41 (0)58 / 666 62 14
Fax:    +41 (0)58 / 666 62 09
E-mail: massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch

Web: