[GRASS-PSC] Motion: migrate to SVN/trac on OSGeo infrastructure

Markus Neteler neteler at fbk.eu
Mon Oct 22 10:45:54 EDT 2007

This motion has passed with support from Dylan, Michael,
Helena, Massimiliano, Hamish, Maciek and myself.
Scott with +0 (mild support).

We would like to express our big thanks to Intevation, Germany,
for the many years of service (GRASS CVS and bugtracker).

We will now start with the migration plan.
Further details may be worked out in the GRASS Wiki and
the developers list.

Best regards,
Markus