[GRASS-PSC] SVN write access request

Colin Nielsen colin.nielsen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 10:24:36 EST 2008

Hi again PSC,
I completely understand this result, especially since I haven't posted
any addons or trac changes before. To be completely honest, I hadn't
realized that code patches could be posted to the trac/bug system and
was therefore surprised that becoming a full access developer was the
only way to submit my code. I am more than happy to submit my code as
a patch and to have it properly evaluated, checked out, etc. and have
the full access request come along later.

At this point I'll move the discussion of my changes to the dev list
with the intention of returning to the psc list at a later date.
Thanks.

-Colin