[GRASS-PSC] Re: Motion: Grant SVN write access for Ivan Shmakov

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Feb 6 16:39:34 EST 2008

PSC members, Ivan,

this motion passes with support from myself, Michael Barton, Maciej Sieczka,
Helena Mitasova, Scott Mitchell, Dylan Beaudette, Brad Douglas,
Massimiliano Cannata,
and Hamish Bowman.

Welcome to the GRASS Development Team, Ivan!
Please obtain an "osgeo_id" at http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid

Then I'll add you in the OSGeo LDAP authentication tool.

Best regards,
Markus