[GRASS-PSC] grass-addons access for Martin Pavlovsky (Summer of Code student)

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 16:45:44 EDT 2008

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008, Hamish wrote:

> AFAIU for the -addons repo all that is needed is for the contributer to post here saying that they have read, understand, and agree to our RFC2 and supply an OSGeo ID name. Then find a mentor/developer who supports them to enable access.
>
> i.e. a vote of the PSC is only needed for write access to the main grass repo, not the addons repo.

That makes sense to me too - I thought that might be the case but included
the +1 just in case :) Also am still a bit unclear on the distinction
between granting access to grass, grass-addons and web separately. But
I'll work that one out.

Anyway, since no vote is required and we have consensus, I'll go ahead and
organise the access for Martin in the next couple of days.

Paul