[GRASS-PSC] Re: grass-addons access for Martin Pavlovsky (Summer of Code student) (fwd)

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Jun 8 12:45:29 EDT 2008

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 9:53 PM, Paul Kelly
<paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk> wrote:
> Here is Martin's reply - perhaps it bounced from the list? I didn't say to
> him he needed to subscribe; I guess I kind of assumed that somebody would
> manually approve this one-off submission to the list, but actually it's a
> bit unfair on Markus to expect him to be looking out for bounces...

(all fine)

Just to say that all lists except for grass-web (which is moderated to
filter out
spam) are silently bouncing. Earlier this year I had to remove 10th to 100s of
spams every day from mailman. After introducing greylisting, this improved
a lot but still too much work. So I set up Mailman to just drop the rubbish
(obviously also good stuff if it arrives without subscription).