[GRASS-PSC] Copyright and License Statement: affiliation change

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Mar 21 05:08:05 EDT 2008

Hi PSC,

in our COPYING file and other places we still list FBK as primary
headquarter. Martin suggested to change that (although he's still there).
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/COPYING

Proposal (although I would prefer an European address ;-) ):

The Geographic Resources Analysis and Support System (GRASS)
Geographic Information System (GIS) is Copyright by the
GRASS Development Team headquartered at the
Open Source Geospatial Foundation, USA.
Questions regarding GRASS GIS should be directed to the
GRASS Development Team at the following address:

 GRASS Development Team
 c/o M. Neteler (GRASS PSC Chair)
 Fondazione Mach  -  Centre for Alpine Ecology
 38100 Viote del Monte Bondone (Trento)
 Italy
 neteler osgeo.org
 http://grass.osgeo.org/community/team.php