[GRASS-PSC] Re: Copyright and License Statement: affiliation change

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Mar 25 06:27:39 EDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> Hi PSC,
>
>  in our COPYING file and other places we still list FBK as primary
>  headquarter. Martin suggested to change that (although he's still there).
>  http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/COPYING
>
>  Proposal (although I would prefer an European address ;-) ):

According to the responses, we can split this into two
parts:

A)
>  The Geographic Resources Analysis and Support System (GRASS)
>  Geographic Information System (GIS) is Copyright by the
>  GRASS Development Team headquartered at the
>  Open Source Geospatial Foundation, USA.

I suggest to accept the suggestion from Frank:

"is Copyright by members of the GRASS Development Team..."

B)
>  Questions regarding GRASS GIS should be directed to the
>  GRASS Development Team at the following address:
>
>   GRASS Development Team
>   c/o M. Neteler (GRASS PSC Chair)
>   Fondazione Mach  -  Centre for Alpine Ecology
>   38100 Viote del Monte Bondone (Trento)
>   Italy
>   neteler osgeo.org
>   http://grass.osgeo.org/community/team.php

I have taken liberty to change my affiliation. It doesn't make
sense to keep an outdated address here. Note that this affected
3 files or so.

thousands of files but just COPYING and likewise.