[GRASS-PSC] access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository

geonomica geonomica at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 11:14:59 EDT 2008

Hy list,
I've write a GRASS add-on named r.mcda, a suite with /r.mcda.electre,
e.mcda.regime, r.mcda.fuzzy/ and r.roughset modules for geographics
multi-criterio aid and geographics knowledge discovery based on rough
set library. I've posted it in GRASS AddOns page
(http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_AddOns#r.mcda) but I'm gratefuly you
if I can access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository (I need help for
improve code, interface and traslate document).
If you are agree for access to, *I've read and abide the document Legal
aspects of code contributions*
<http://download.osgeo.org/grass/grass6_progman/rfc/rfc2_psc.html>
(RFC2),  my OSGEO userID is: /gima/ and common Name is   /gianluca/.

best regard

Gianluca Massei/