[GRASS-PSC] SVN write access for Yann

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 20:21:17 EDT 2008

Scott Mitchell wrote:
> +1 from me,

+1 from me too. Yann had been quite prolific in the GRASS addons and
seems to now have a good grasp of the way things work here.

> conditional of course on the fact that the agreement re:
> reading and agreeing to the RFC conditions has in fact happened / will
> be forthcoming (I don't actually see it in the email trail).

Note that this has been done already for his access to the -addons SVN,
 http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/contributors.csv
 http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-psc/2007-December/000421.html

but having it explicitly in an email to this list is good practice.

Hamish