[GRASS-PSC] GRASS-addons svn write access request

Damiano G. Preatoni prea at uninsubria.it
Tue Dec 22 09:55:03 EST 2009

Hi all
  I would like to have write-right access to the GRASS-addons svn repository.
  I have read the GRASS RFC2 and I accept it.

Thanks in advance

Damiano G. Preatoni, PhD

Unità di Analisi e Gestione delle Risorse Ambientali
Dipartimento Ambiente-Salute-Sicurezza
Università degli Studi dell'Insubria
Via J.H. Dunant, 3 - 21100 Varese (ITALY)

tel +39 0332421538 fax +39 0332421446
http://biocenosi.dipbsf.uninsubria.it/
skype: prea.net
Please do not send attachments in proprietary formats
Use the UNI CEI Standard ISO/IEC 26300:2006
O< stop html mail - http://www.asciiribbon.org