[GRASS-PSC] Re: v.krige moved to trunk and devbr6 - SVN access request

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 20:53:20 EST 2009

Anne:
> > I'd like to ask for extension of write access to main SVN repository,
> > as v.krige is now part of trunk and develbranch_6. The module,
> > developed during Summer of Code 2009,
[...]
> > I've agreed with Martin that until the decision of PSC I'll continue
> > development by sending him patches.

Martin:
> I am not member of PSC anyway I support Anne in her request.

It's fine with me, Anne is a most welcome contributer, brings much needed
QGIS plugin expertise, & is a source of positive energy.  Fair warning
that due to the holidays & all it may take a week or two to hear back
from everyone & before we can act on this.

ho ho ho & bbqs on the beach,
Hamish