[GRASS-PSC] Addon SVN access request

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Wed Jan 28 07:14:00 EST 2009

Hello,
Upon Hamish's advice in ticket #466, I will try to do things the right
way. I concede I was a bit lazy with the procedure...

I wrote a bash script that might temporarily be helpful to those
concerned with vector data creation (see the description in my ticket);
lately I will probably write some additional scripts for particular
tasks I am working on.

Through this mail, I request write access to the add-on repository,
hoping you are interested in my contributions. I have read and I
accepted the terms of the RFC2 document.

Thank you in advance,
Vincent