[GRASS-PSC] Re: Addon SVN access request

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Fri Jan 30 03:45:38 EST 2009

Vincent,
if I remember correctly voting on SVN access is not required for add-on
repository.

You just need a grass developer that knows you to activate the access.

Probably Hamish or Marcus can do that for you and then just send a
notification to the PSC list.

Please remember that you need to communicate them your OSGEO userID and
common Name.

Maxi

Vincent Bain wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> So, rejected ?... or just forgotten ?
>
> Thanks,
> Vincent
>
> Le mercredi 28 janvier 2009 à 13:14 +0100, Vincent Bain a écrit :
>
>> Hello,
>> Upon Hamish's advice in ticket #466, I will try to do things the right
>> way. I concede I was a bit lazy with the procedure...
>>
>> I wrote a bash script that might temporarily be helpful to those
>> concerned with vector data creation (see the description in my ticket);
>> lately I will probably write some additional scripts for particular
>> tasks I am working on.
>>
>> Through this mail, I request write access to the add-on repository,
>> hoping you are interested in my contributions. I have read and I
>> accepted the terms of the RFC2 document.
>>

>> Thank you in advance,
>> Vincent

Dr. Massimiliano Cannata
Environmental & Geomatic Engineer

Institute of Earth Sciences - SUPSI
Trevano, C.P. 72, CH-6952 Canobbio, SWITZERLAND

Tel:    +41 (0)58 / 666 62 14
Fax:    +41 (0)58 / 666 62 09
E-mail: massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch

Web: