[GRASS-PSC] [GSoC] SVN access to Addons repository

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 07:26:29 EDT 2009

Anne Ghisla wrote:
> For my Google Summer of code project [0], mentored by Martin Landa, I
> request write access to SVN addons repository.
> [0] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/V.autokrige_GSoC_2009

Hi Anne,

As there is already the shell script version in addons SVN named
v.autokrige[1], and as this is for SoC, we should take special care to
avoid confusion and so use a different directory name to put yours in.
Typically for a next generation rewrite we'd name the dir like
vector/v.autokrige2/.

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/vector/

there is already one called v.surf.krige[2] as well, so that name is
taken too :)

[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_AddOns#v.autokrige
    http://precisiongis.blogspot.com/2008/11/vautokrige.html

[2] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_AddOns#v.surf.krige