[GRASS-PSC] Re: Donations for the GRASS project

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon May 25 02:56:30 EDT 2009

Dylan Beaudette ha scritto:

> I think that more donations will be favored by a formalized,
> professional-looking, and simple the donation process. Anything we can
> do to make that happen is a "good thing" in my opinion. How does this
> approach deviate from anything that OSGeo has to offer?

Hi all.
I agree that finding a proper way of organizing all this is very
important. We have been discussing these issues several times over the
years, and never found a convincing solution. So, suggestions (and, even
better, implementations) are most welcome.
I decided to go straight with a very simple page, to see the reactions
from the community: on the base of this, we can decide how to proceed.
Anyway, collaboration at least between GRASS and QGIS, and possibly also
with other OSGeo projects, would be most welcome.
All the best.