[GRASS-PSC] Re: Donations for the GRASS project

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Mon May 25 06:04:34 EDT 2009

Hi,
how does it fit with OSGeo sponsorship program?

I man, GRASS is part of OSGeo and OSGeo get sponsorship at different levels.

- Does GRASS have the right to get a portion of these founds?
- What OSGeo think about project sponsor programs?

I mean, if I give money to support OSGeo, I think I'm sponsoring all of
the OSGeo projects.. isn't it?

I think a general guideline on shponsorship (fundation, projects, local
chapters, etc..) should be discussed within OSGeo.

Does anyone have better information on that?

Maxi

--

Dr. Eng. Massimiliano Cannata
Responsabile Area Geomatica