[GRASS-PSC] Re: SVN write access request

Colin Nielsen colin.nielsen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 14:57:59 EDT 2009

Hello grass developers,
I am writing to request write access to the Main SVN so I can continue
to maintain the standalone native WinGrass installer, the scripts
related to WinGrass packaging, and the WinGrass release notes on the
website (rather than sending my patches to Markus).

If I work on any bugs requiring C or Python code I plan to continue to
submit this work as patches to the trac system since my coding still
needs reviewing before commit.

I have read, and accept, the terms of the "Legal aspects of code
contributions (RFC2)", and have an osgeo_id (cnielsen).

Thanks and let me know if there is any more information you require.

-Colin