[GRASS-PSC] Fwd: Apply for write access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 18:51:49 EDT 2010

Hi,

just in case anyone is needlessly waiting...

a reminder that a majority note is not needed for any
PSCer to enable access to the addons svn, just to have
the rfc2 acceptance posted, the *osgeo id name of the
applicant*, and hopefully some established work/mailing
list relationship with the applicant.

to enable go to the grass trac wiki site main page, then
contributing to grass page, then at the bottom there is a
link to the addons svn ldap group. Go there, login with
your PSC osgeo id, and add the applicants osgeo id name
to the list. Also while you are at it add the user to the
contributors_extra.csv file in the main grass source tree.

Access to the main source tree requires a full vote of
course, and it is also nice to hear +1, positive support
(or otherwise) comments about people wanting addons.

[*] I think we are still waiting for osgeo ids from one
of the two recent requests(?)

Hamish
(currently out of svn range)