[GRASS-PSC] writing access for the addons-svn repository

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Mar 26 07:28:47 EDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 8:00 AM, Juergen Hansmann
<Juergen.Hansmann at erdw.ethz.ch> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> recently I submitted a shell script module (r.in.swisstopo) to the
> grassdev mailing list. Markus Neteler told me, that it could be
> possible, that I maintain this module in the Addons-SVN repository.
> Would it be possible to get writing access for the repository?

Yes :)

> I have read and accepted the RFC2. My OSGeo userid simply is "Juergen",
> without the quotes of course.
> I am looking forward to maintain r.in.swisstopo in the Addons-SVN
> repository.

This is great. I have activated your OSGeo-ID.

Please register it then after upload (please check if it follows the
code submission
rules if you didn't do yet, i.e. to also provide a description.html
file and a Makefile) to
the Addons Wiki page.

Happy hacking,