[GRASS-PSC] GRASS GIS Community Sprint 2011 in Prague - A Success!

Soeren Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 2 19:46:29 EDT 2011

Hello Yann,

2011/5/31 Yann Chemin <yann.chemin at gmail.com>:
> Congratulations Markus (and all there for the Sprint),
>
> I would like to know what happen(ed/s) to some of the things noted in
[snip]
> 2 - Discussion and implementation time frame of temporal GIS
> capabilities in GRASS

I will start to implement such feature in GRASS GIS 7, but before i
start to code i will provide a detailed description of the approach we
discussed at the sprint and an implementation time line. So we can
discuss this approach on the list too. My plan is to start in two
weeks, so the description will be available next week.

Best regards
Soeren