[GRASS-PSC] Re: Sponsoring the GRASS Community Sprint in Prague

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Thu Mar 24 10:29:57 EDT 2011

Dear PSC,
sorry for not answering in time to your request.

I think that your idea in spending money is fine.

I just wander if:
1) is the GRASS Community Sprint in Prague an official "GRASS" event?
2) How other GRASS events (like german, or portuguese or brasilian
meetins) have to be supported?

I think that we should define rules for this...

But do not misunderstand my words, I'm really happy to support Prague
sprint code...

Maxi