[GRASS-PSC] Re: GRASS Annual report 2010

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Sep 24 21:45:43 EDT 2011

I added a line about our presentations at the AAG. I was kind of out of it with regard to GRASS in much of 2010 due to other responsibilities. I think that Anna's cartographic composer was a SOC project, but I'm not sure.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)