[GRASS-PSC] Access to upload python addon/skript

Johannes Radinger johannesradinger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 04:30:52 PDT 2012

Dear GRASS Project Steering Committee!

First, thank you Markus for your previous answers!

Following the in "How to contribute..." (
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute#WriteaccesstotheGRASS-Addons-SVNrepository),
I'd like to sent an official request for writing access to the GRASS AddOn
SVN repository. I read and agree with the "Legal aspects of code
contribution" (RFC 2).
Furthermore my osgeoid is: jradinger

Thank you very much!

Best regards,