[GRASS-PSC] Agenda update

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Dec 5 12:25:37 PST 2012

Dear PSC members,

since the new PSC is established now, it is time to look at our
agenda. Here some items we should address soon:

- GRASS GIS - 30th birthday upcoming! I am in contact with
  Jim Westervelt to identify the "precise" date.
  So we want to celebrate that all over the globe :) And on other
  planets, too, since we support extraterrestrial coordinate systems.

- Revisit the license of the Web pages and manual pages. It may
   be appropriate to change to a Creative Commons license which
   are widely accepted now.

- Find a person to take care of case studies.

- your suggestion here.

Best