[GRASS-PSC] GRASS-SVN access

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 03:10:55 PDT 2012

Markus wrote:
> I motion to grant write access already now since Vaclav has
> a notable record of contributions in the core GRASS system.

While I can't admit to knowing Vaclav's work well, based on the
recommendations of the other dev's I'd be happy to give my support
to it.

> If there are no objections in the next days, I'll set up his
> account to the main GRASS SVN repository.

fwiw, even if non-controversial, granting access requires us to record
a formal vote,

RFC1:
"The following issue(s) <b>must</b> have a vote called before a
decision is reached:

- Granting source code repository write access for new developers
"

cheers,
Hamish