[GRASS-PSC] GRASS-SVN access

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu May 31 13:18:31 PDT 2012

I agree with Hamish about Vaclav. I'm happy to go along with other dev's recommendations here. I've been away from my email off and on over the past several weeks.

Michael Barton
School of Human Evolution &Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

...Sent from my iPad