[GRASS-PSC] [GRASS-dev] working on a add on to calculate MESS

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 04:34:16 PDT 2012

Hi

I am working on a shell script to calculate the multi-environmental
similarity surface (MESS), which represents how similar a point is to a
reference set of points, with respect to a set of predictor variables (V1,
V2, ...) (Elith, J., Kearney, M., & Phillips, S. 2010. The art of modelling
range-shifting species. Methods in Ecology and Evolution 1: 330–342.).

It would be great if I could get some feedback and to add it to the addon
wiki eventually. Following the suggestion of Helmut, it would be good if I
could add it to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository. I therefore would like to
request write access to the GRASS-Addons-SVN repository. I have read and
understood the RFC2. My osgeo id is pvanbosgeo.

Cheers,

Paulo